Manna Feed is a highly effective microbial, liquid, feed supplement made from the fermentation of specific organic herbs, molasses, water, lactic acid bacteria and photosynthetic bacteria.
Manna Feed can improve digestion by increasing beneficial microorganisms in the saliva and stomach, which in turn improves wellbeing, general health and condition. Manna Feed is added directly to the feed, nuts or silage and helps bind ammonia and nutrients in slurry, liquid manure or solid manure
The microorganisms are generally inactive at rest and so can be stored in the right conditions for a significant period of time.
- Improves digestion (more beneficial microorganisms in the saliva and stomach).
- Helps enhance appetite and weight by maintaining balanced nutrient production and absorption within the gut.
- Optimises wellbeing, general condition and temperament, as a positive colonic flora produces vitamins and enzymes.
- A totally natural way to help maintain an optimum immune system.
Probiotic feed supplement for cattle, pigs, sheep, poultry and other animals
Manna Feed can be added to either feed, water or orally on a daily basis. When adding to feed the liquid must be properly mixed.
Areas Of Treatment
- Diarrhea and other stomach related illness
- Weight loss
- Coat and Condition
- Hoof condition
- Fungal skin treatment
- Minor cuts.